Tag Archives: Wiretuck

Midori Remix

WE BACK!

It’s been a long time since we posted anything here. I think it’s time to sweep up the dust and start dropping some new lyrics.

Let’s start with a rebuild we did this summer, my buddys midori green ruckus. Previously built with questionable mods the owner wanted to rebuild it so that he can actually ride the bike day in, day out.

Everything was redone from the front wheels to the rear. Wiring issues plagued the bike previouly causing battery drain, so swapping out for a new ATR harness V4  was needed. We also installed an electric fuel pump to ensure that enough gas was being feed during wot.

IMG_20150721_224015

IMG_20150722_205828

Continue reading

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Mounted

The time has finally come where 2 things become one. After all the preparation and adjustments it was time to mount the engine where it belongs, but before the mount it was a perfect day for spraying the engine down with gloss black paint. Its finally coming together, but still feels like a long road ahead. I can’t wait to start releasing some of our new design in the coming weeks, until then check out the pics and the bonus video!!!

Prepping the motor to get painted jet black.

After three coats its finally ready.

Frame Prepped for the engine install.

ATR Fatty Engine Mount, ATR Low Stance Rear Shock.

Test wheel mounted

The video…..

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , ,

Spot Weld

Back at it again! Update on the Tuckin’: It was time to weld the bung and drill out the front frame.

The frames are now done & ready for bondo and paint.  I can’t wait till its fresh out of the oven with its new color.

Also, its finally getting really cold here in Chicago, but thats not going to stop any progress on the bike!

Happy Holidays everyone! -LoS

Tagged , , , , , ,

Tuckin’

Finally getting more progress done with the Kaiju Bike. After the stage 1 was complete we moved on to setting up the rear frame for an ATRtuck setup. The plan is to keep the bike clean and simple, so hopefully this will help that category.

Here is the ATR 11 Pole Wire Harness we got from SF.

Drilling the holes was the most time consuming part due to steps we needed to take. Making sure that we didn’t over do anything or go outside the boundary.

Preview of the ATRtuck

More Drilling!

After all the holes have been drilled out it was time to modify the bung fitting for the rear frame. (Showing sparks is a must have in all build post! haha.)

Time to start welding…. LoS out!

Tagged , , , , , ,